Notification of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions at Solteq as of 3 July 2016
Solteq managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to Solteq and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction!
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
- The form is available here.
- Information needed on the form:
|Solteq’s LEI code||743700HXWTM31ZHBXW13|
|Shortname of Solteq shares||SOLTEQ|
|ISIN code of Solteq shares||FI0009007991|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
2. Please send the filled form attached via e-mail
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Solteq and the Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured e-mail to if.at1545194270novla1545194270vissn1545194270anif@1545194270tapua1545194270knodh1545194270oj1545194270
- Sending to Solteq:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to moc.q1545194270etlos1545194270@gnid1545194270art1545194270
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Solteq has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact moc.q1545194270etlos1545194270@gnid1545194270art1545194270
Solteq publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
Published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read here.
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.